Skip to main content

Remorseful sight

"Why why why", I utter
"Die die die", I mutter
Bye bye, see wrist and cutter
Cry cry, close my shutter

Open open open eyes,
void void void and sore,
more more more and more,
Lies lies, don't lie on floor

Ties ties ties the rope
Platter platter platter platter
Pitter-Patter Pitter-Patter
Hear you someone at the door?

Ceiling ceiling ceiling cries
That warm heart in me dies,
Pitter-Patter Pitter-Patter
Hear you someone open door?

"How are you? Why open door?"
utters she, then stutter stutter
Her screaming and the tear galore
as my body leaves the floor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तिम्रो सामु

हेर फर्की तिम्रा ती रक्तलिप्त पाथहरु, आज एकान्तमा रगतको आँसु झारिरहेको एक्लो चन्द्रमा भन्दा गाढा छन्। हेर पीडाले गुहार मागिरहेका कोमल माटोमा थचक्क बसि, तिम्रा काला पै...

What's the title anyway?

Oh man I'm writing this. All the laziness that had taken over is being gradually exorcised. "Wake up , you lazy ass"; my dad scolds me, "You're so damn lazy" ; my mom frets. Couple of months back ,when I asked my friend for suggestion to put this laziness into dump , he was like; " Man , can't you see me relaxing? Making my brain work on this boring topic. Laziness is so cool ,so stop your whining ". The same guy was asking me as of why he couldn't get a girlfriend. Ok,  I don't have one either. Some of you don't. But why the hell am I bringing up this topic? Ah man, my chest hurts.   *remembers he has no girlfriends, cries in the corner* So this is me Atmajyoti (my name is wierd all right ... but I'm over it already) from Nepal. I was thinking of writing something since ages. The tomorrows'd been increasing day by day. But I was unable to write, not because I was having a writer's block but because I was too lazy to ...

सुरुवात : एक प्रेम कथा

Image Credit :  https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/alone-broken-sullen-young-teen-guy-1008731521 भन्ने गर्नुहुन्थ्यो मेरी हजुराआमा " जिवन दुखलाई जित्ने खेल हो , आत्तिन हुन्न , खुड्किला टेक्नुपर्छ साना साना ” लाग्थ्यो बालक छँदा सार्है ज्ञानी हुनुहुन्छ प्यारी हजुरआमा समयले मलाई बढायो बाँसघारी जसरी अनि महसुस हुन थाल्यो कि जीवन कुनै खेल होइन रहेछ फेरी खेल्न नपाइने , मर्दासम्म बाँच्नुपर्ने बाँच्दासम्म मरिरहनुपर्ने मलाई छर्लंग याद छ , त्यो अन्त्यको त्यो सुरुवातको दिन रगताम्मे थिएँ होला सायद मर्दामर्दा थाकीसकेको , अब बाँच्नुपर्यो भनेर पहिलो पटक आत्महत्या प्रयास गरेको दिन हातमा ब्लेड च्यापी , नसा च्वाट च्वाट काटी दरिद्रताको रगत सलल बगाउँंदै नशामा झुमेर मुटु दर्हो बनाउँदै , संसारसँग हारेर जङ्घ जितेको दिन                       *---*---*---*      ...