Skip to main content

Thoughts for now

Trying to break every barriers set ahead of me, I marched forward dreaming of eternal light lighting that never ending matchstick in my fingertips that felt jovial and gave off aroma of tika from the dancing temple of hope. I could feel the angel and devil battling and struggling in an eternal fight. Angel was hugging me behind never losing my sight and the sight of its goal. It’s goal was to eliminate darkness from the roots of my heart. One night I called my pal saying, “I feel something attacking me, a devil of some kind.” I knew he was the best person to run into. He replied calmly which still drives me in, “Calm down. You’re alright. Give that devil, that lonely guy a sweet hug and some love.” The way he righteously and so vividly presented such a touching answer still amazes me. I know there is peace in me within. My mind has been chaotic lately. I have angel hugging me softly while I fall back on cushion as devil kicks me hard. The idea of angel and devil has been paying a visit to my mind a lot lately. Just a thought gives me a kind of real life energy which gets stored for higher purpose and I’m slowly realising what that purpose is. Been a month and a half since positive writings have been wrapping me with warm love. Even though I’m chaotic, I’m very energetic for some reasons. After coming to this city again, I started walking and travelling on my own a lot and because of that, I grew a lot tired. But this has left a positive impression on me. I’ve learnt a lot. My family has a lot from me which I feel so proud writing about right now. I’m listening to such a peaceful music which is helping the creative thoughts to wander in my fingertips. Writing has helped me a lot in life. Even when I had given up everything, it was my writing ability that helped me move forward. I’ve written one of the darkest poems I’ve ever read which still gives me shivers even thinking about it. I’m slowly grasping the reality and clinging onto it. The Buddhism rope which had kept me in bondage and in safe hands is slowly being taken of, by god or my sweet angel or whoever that higher power may be.


Trying to set my own standard and a place in the society, I was turning into a warrior, a stong one. I was weakened by the cancer that had spread all over my soul and healed by a mighty force. Sometimes, you need to try your hardest to create softest and sweetest of things. I’ve fallen on that cushion countless of times. But each time I fall back, the angel hugs me. Knowing and realising the fact that certain people mean world to me and they will never ever hurt me and keep supporting me energizes me a lot and refreshes my soul. My soul is weak right now because it has battled cancer and it is still very much vulnerable but my family has made softest and spongiest of the cushions for me to fall back on. I’m spreading my strength like a wildfire in my body cells. My cells must feel amazed and blessed these days because they’ve seen the darkest of days and never had they thought these days would come. My days run on my instincts. It to an extent feels like my gut feeling is getting stronger day by day and it knows everything. I want to do so much things that await me. I dream ahead of me with full plan and anticipation. But I know expectations hurt, but hard work never does. So in the coming days, I will be working sweat, trying to achieve my goals, keep on smiling and keep on loving people far and close to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तिम्रो सामु

हेर फर्की तिम्रा ती रक्तलिप्त पाथहरु, आज एकान्तमा रगतको आँसु झारिरहेको एक्लो चन्द्रमा भन्दा गाढा छन्। हेर पीडाले गुहार मागिरहेका कोमल माटोमा थचक्क बसि, तिम्रा काला पै...

सुरुवात : एक प्रेम कथा

Image Credit :  https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/alone-broken-sullen-young-teen-guy-1008731521 भन्ने गर्नुहुन्थ्यो मेरी हजुराआमा " जिवन दुखलाई जित्ने खेल हो , आत्तिन हुन्न , खुड्किला टेक्नुपर्छ साना साना ” लाग्थ्यो बालक छँदा सार्है ज्ञानी हुनुहुन्छ प्यारी हजुरआमा समयले मलाई बढायो बाँसघारी जसरी अनि महसुस हुन थाल्यो कि जीवन कुनै खेल होइन रहेछ फेरी खेल्न नपाइने , मर्दासम्म बाँच्नुपर्ने बाँच्दासम्म मरिरहनुपर्ने मलाई छर्लंग याद छ , त्यो अन्त्यको त्यो सुरुवातको दिन रगताम्मे थिएँ होला सायद मर्दामर्दा थाकीसकेको , अब बाँच्नुपर्यो भनेर पहिलो पटक आत्महत्या प्रयास गरेको दिन हातमा ब्लेड च्यापी , नसा च्वाट च्वाट काटी दरिद्रताको रगत सलल बगाउँंदै नशामा झुमेर मुटु दर्हो बनाउँदै , संसारसँग हारेर जङ्घ जितेको दिन                       *---*---*---*      ...

What's the title anyway?

Oh man I'm writing this. All the laziness that had taken over is being gradually exorcised. "Wake up , you lazy ass"; my dad scolds me, "You're so damn lazy" ; my mom frets. Couple of months back ,when I asked my friend for suggestion to put this laziness into dump , he was like; " Man , can't you see me relaxing? Making my brain work on this boring topic. Laziness is so cool ,so stop your whining ". The same guy was asking me as of why he couldn't get a girlfriend. Ok,  I don't have one either. Some of you don't. But why the hell am I bringing up this topic? Ah man, my chest hurts.   *remembers he has no girlfriends, cries in the corner* So this is me Atmajyoti (my name is wierd all right ... but I'm over it already) from Nepal. I was thinking of writing something since ages. The tomorrows'd been increasing day by day. But I was unable to write, not because I was having a writer's block but because I was too lazy to ...